These are all the steps I go through in making a commission. Throughout the process you get full control over how the final picture will look at each step. (this character belongs to sandcastler
- I make at least 4 small rough sketches (called "thumbnails"). They allow me to get an idea as to which direction I want to take with the next step. You can choose between the 4 of these thumbnails you want me to turn into a complete image. If you don't like either of them, I just make 4 more! If you DO like it, then....Step 2
- I take the idea in the thumbnail stage and start deciding on the details. For this pic, we had to decide what kind of background it would have and which direction Naiad was looking in.Step 3
- It's starting to look like something now! I usually pause at this stage because the direction you (the client) give me at this point is crucial in determining how it will look later. Past this point, everything is pretty much written in stone.Step 4
- More details. Keep in mind that throughout all of this I will be contacting you constantly to ensure your satisfaction No detail is too SMALL...Step 5
- The pencilling stage of the drawing is complete, and if this was just a pencil commission it would be done. But if not, the inking stage is next!Step 6
- Inks go here, and if it was a COLOR commission there would be a 7th Step but that, is another story. When it's all done, you pay for it! Paypal only! And in return you get either: a High-Quality 300 DPI 11x17 inch .PNG file of the commission OR you can own the original and get it mailed to you once you provide the mailing information. Commissions are signed, and securely packaged. Remember, shipping charges will apply.